IGNTU 2nd Convocation, 11th November 2017
Convocation Protocol :
IGNTU 2nd Convocation Protocol:
Instructions for Students :
(1) Students receiving degrees have to wear the dress prescribed by the University compulsorily.
(2) Students receiving degrees have to collect robes on 09 and 10 Nov 2017.
(3) Robes shall not be issued to the students on the day of Convocation.
(4) Without robes and the prescribed dress the students shall not be allowed to enter the Convocation Hall.
(5) The students receiving degrees have to collect robes, entry pass on 09 and 10 Nov 2017.
(6) Students receiving degrees have to visit the IGNTU website for the update on the Convocation
from time to time.
(7) Students receiving degrees at the convocation have to reach the campus by 7 AM on 11/11/2017.
(8) Robes shall be given to students on first come first serve basis on 09 and 10 Nov 2017.
(9) Gold medalist can bring their parents to convocation
(10) The parents of gold medalist have to bring either Aadhar card or Voter ID
(11) Students must bring one passport size photograph and any valid Identity Card
Students receiving degrees are informed to visit the website for the latest on convocation from time to time
The students who apply for Degree Certificate are allowed to attend the Convocation|
The students who have already submitted the application form and paid the necessary fee are hereby requested to Visit the University website to know the latest about the convocation from time to time